Catalina Flores sigue internada. La hija de Huguito Flores, evoluciona favorablemente y hubo una disminución de la sedación famacológica para intentar saca la asistencia mecánica.

Recordemos que la pequeña está internada desde la semana pasada cuando se accidentó en la ruta 34.

Catalina fue asistida de inmediato por los médicos y sigue mejorando. Esperarán entre 24 y 48 horas para ver su evolución.

19 thoughts on “Catalina Flores evoluciona favorablemente y podrían sacarle la asistencia respiratoria

• 29 septiembre, 2023 at 05:12

Youu could definitelyy seee yoyr skillks inn thhe work you
    write. The arena hopes for more paseionate writfers like you who
    are not afraiid to ention howw thdy believe. Always go after your heart.

• 24 mayo, 2024 at 00:53

Hmm is anyone else having problems with the images on this blog loading? I’m trying to figure out if its a problem on my end or if it’s the blog. Any responses would be greatly appreciated.

• 25 mayo, 2024 at 09:29

Fantastic beat ! I wish to apprentice even as you amend your site, how can i subscribe for a blog site? The account helped me a acceptable deal. I were tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright transparent concept

• 30 mayo, 2024 at 19:15

Thanks for your publish. My partner and i have often seen that many people are eager to lose weight simply because they wish to appear slim in addition to looking attractive. On the other hand, they do not usually realize that there are other benefits so that you can losing weight additionally. Doctors say that fat people come across a variety of diseases that can be instantly attributed to their own excess weight. Fortunately that people who are overweight in addition to suffering from several diseases can reduce the severity of their own illnesses by simply losing weight. It is easy to see a progressive but marked improvement with health as soon as even a bit of a amount of losing weight is obtained.

• 18 junio, 2024 at 00:41

Heya i?m for the first time here. I found this board and I to find It truly helpful & it helped me out much. I am hoping to provide something again and aid others like you aided me.

• 29 junio, 2024 at 19:32

mexican online pharmacies prescription drugs
    https://cmqpharma.com/# buying from online mexican pharmacy
    mexican pharmaceuticals online

Deja un comentario

Tu dirección de correo electrónico no será publicada.